Our goal is to help you reinvent the way you think about healthy eating after a workout. You don’t need to stuff yourself with a protein bar that tastes like cardboard or drink a smoothie that tastes like chalk any longer! We will teach you how to make easy and healthy recipes that you will actually enjoy; plus your body will enjoy the healthy nutritional benefits.
Wild-caught salmon is a great lean protein whose nutrients can reduce muscle inflammation. Protein is required to replenish your muscles after they are damaged during a workout.
This recipe has plenty of spice, which, in addition to being delicious, will speed up your metabolism and reduce inflammation. This means that your meal will boost your workout efforts, plus keep you full and loaded with energy!
This recipe follows The Thermo Diet, which is a lifestyle choice that will invigorate your metabolism, reset your cortisol levels, reduce inflammation and help you be your best self! Learn more about The Thermo Diet here.
Honey Lime Sriracha Glazed Salmon
- 10 oz salmon filet
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp amino acids
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp macadamia nuts crumbled, optional
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- To make the glaze, combine coconut oil, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, seeds and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Whisk together until fully combined and set aside.
- To make the salmon, start by preheating the oven to 425°. Wash salmon filets and pat dry, season with salt and pepper and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and brush the salmon generously with the glaze.
- Put back into the oven for another 10 minutes or until fully cooked.