ThermoDiet™️ Approved Grilled Ribeye Steak
- 16 oz ribeye grass fed
- 1 oz butter melted, grass fed
- Liberally sprinkle salt on both sides of the steak and place in the fridge for an hour (or more if possible).
- After an hour, remove the steak and rinse all the salt off.
- Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and set aside to warm up a bit. Now fire up the grill.
- After getting the grill hot, reduce the temperature on one side of the grill as low as possible. On the other side get it as hot as possible.
- Place the steak on the cooler side of the grill and close the lid.
- After 3-5 minutes carefully flip the steak and close the lid again. Repeat for another 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the steak.
- Once the steak has cooked both sides open the grill and carefully pour half of the melted butter on the top of the steak. Now flip it to the scorching hot side of the grill and cook for one minute with the lid up.
- Repeat for the other side of the steak pouring the butter and searing for 1 minute. Be careful of flames.
- Let the perfectly seared, medium-rare steak rest before cutting in to it.