ThermoDiet™️Approved Chicken and Noodle Soup
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup miracle noodles
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- In a medium pot, bring chicken bone broth to a simmer. Add in the rinsed and drained miracle noodles.
- Add in the chicken breasts, carrots and onions and cook for about 25 minutes (or until chicken is cooked all the way through).
- Take the chicken out and cube up the pieces. Once the breasts are cut, place the pieces back into the soup and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Season with salt if needed.