Thermo Potato and Turmeric Soup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 2 medium red potatoes peeled & cubed/chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper adjust as needed
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- Add the coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add in the onion. When the onion is softened, add in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add in the potato, carrots, turmeric, sea salt, cayenne pepper and stir for about 1 minute.
- Add the beef bone broth to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes (or until potatoes and carrots are soft).
- Add in the coconut milk. (You have the option to add coconut milk in here or add the soup to a blender and blend in the coconut milk during the blending process.)