Thermo Thai Ginger Coconut Soup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 2 ginger quarter inch slices
- 2 tsp red Thai curry paste
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- In a medium pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add in the sliced onions and let them soften.
- Add in the garlic, ginger and red Thai curry paste. Let this cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the beef bone broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add in the canned coconut milk and mushrooms. Let this cook for 3 more minutes.
- Top with sliced green onions.